OperationGaming-Forum
Here, Join the fun login or register!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OperationGaming-Forum
Here, Join the fun login or register!!!!!
OperationGaming-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :)

2 posters

Go down

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) Empty 2.5kk Golden Coral guide :)

Post  babygirl23 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm

First: You might want to be level 130+ to kill the Golden Kings it's about a 1-45 chance to get a Golden Coral. The fastest way to me to kill the Golden Kings is to be a archer and use scatter. When you are ready talk to Daniel in Twin City, but make sure you have 500kk cp's which you can get from killing monsters. I prefer to kill robins by the Ape City teleport.

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) 10325710

Second: After you get into the Golden Coral zone you want to kill the Golden Kings, they use tornado so have some magic defense like using earrings. The Golden Kings will look like this.

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) 1032587607

These are how the attacks will look like either tornado or lighting.

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) 1033674783

Third: The best spawn point to me is where i am located at right now. The directions are sorta complicated to explain so just look at the map in the right hand corner and follow the blue icon.

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) 1032640359

Well i hope you enjoyed the guide i set up Smile another thing watch out for pkers sometimes people like to pk in there... if you need anymore help just PM me on the game. Smile My user name is babygirl21

babygirl23

Back to top Go down

2.5kk Golden Coral guide :) Empty Congratz

Post  Maximus Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

You won the best guide for this quest you win 15kk cps !!

Maximus
Admin
Admin

https://operationgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down